lazy day

Baby Davis came over to visit for a bit this morning. Christy needed to help out in Avery's class so we got to play with Davis. I guess there isn't much playing with a 9 week old. He sits, we watch him and make funny faces and sounds hoping for a reaction. We must have not been very interesting because after finishing a bottle, Davis fell asleep until Christy got back. After they left, Aidan and I spent time outside. It is really a beautiful day today. I filled the bird feeders only to now notice the squirrels seem to be very thankful. I really hate squirrels but I have given up trying to keep them out of the bird feeders. It is a losing battle and I know when to quit. Aidan and I also made a batch of playdough for him to take to school. I had to put it out of his sight because for some very strange reason he loves the taste. Yuck! After lunch I found Aidan curled up in his baby swing, watching cartoons. He even had the music and lights playing on the swing. It must be nice to be 4 and not a care in the world!
Tonight we have a sibling tour at the hospital where Aidan was born and where Newbaby will be born. I'm hoping the tour will help Aidan feel more comfortable when we have to go for real. It should be interesting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home