what's in your mouth!!
I've said that phrase a dozen times today. I'm not sure why Asher likes to put random things in his mouth, today the random thing of choice is money(Aidan's play money). Earlier today he carried 26 cents for I don't know how long. I wondered why he was so quiet, slobbering more than usual, and looking at me more often. Duh! He had a little pocket change in his mouth! Luckily he doesn't swallow it(at least I don't think he does) and when I tell him to open his mouth and spit it out, he does. So, after the first incident I put all the play money away. And when Aidan got home, he got it out(he's learning about money at school so we've been practicing at home) and Asher saw his chance to move in and get a little pocket change. It's been one of those days....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home