Happy Birthday Week

Yesterday was my cousin Richard's bday, today is my friend Catherine's bday, tomorrow is my friend Mandy's bday, Wednesday will be the birthday of a friend's 3rd child(scheduled delivery), Friday is Aidan's...whew what a week. Throw in the fact that I'm teaching Kidlife(formerly known as VBS) at church this week, we are having a cookout with Namaw and Pops Friday night for Aidan's bday because Namaw has to go to Indiana Saturday and will miss his real party, and then there is his party with friends Sunday.....I will be a complete nutcase by Monday morning!
I'm sure I'll get things done. I did do all that yard work last week in preparation so that's one thing off my list. We are having a backyard splish and splash party. We bought a HUGE waterslide with 2 water cannons (that's the picture posted, we don't know those kids it's just what the front of the box looks like), we'll have out a small kiddie pool, sprinklers, water balloons and (as my luck would have it) we are having drought conditions with water restrictions. I've been trying to not use too much water to offset what we'll use at the party. That's hard to do when I need water to make Asher's formula. I have noticed an increase in our water bill since he's been on formula, I'm not kidding!
This should be quite the week for us, hope it's a good one for you!

2 Comments:
Not to mention that because you are such an amazing friend you are also taking my daughter to VBS this week to make my life easier as new baby makes it's entrance into the world!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Carson is looking forward to Aidan's party!
Christine
hey, we will try to be there today. does this count as my RSVP???!!! smiles, shelley
Post a Comment
<< Home